Prof. Fachri Bey, Ph.D. and Mr. Heru Susetyo, S.H., M.Sc., LL.M., Ph.D. inaugurated as committee member of Victim Support Asia (VSA) for Indonesia. They inaugurated for implement the second VSA conference in Indonesia.
Victim Support Asia was held an International Conference in Seoul, South Korea. This International Conference was held from 25th March until 26th March 2019. VSA invited speakers from around the world such as from criminal justice institution, government institution, researcher, the expert, and sector of rights and services for victims of crime.
This international conference aims to support the victims of crime in Asia, as follows
- Identify what kind of rights and support service that available for the victims.
- Identify the biggest challenge for victims in way how they are treated.
- Support that victims needed after experiencing the crime.
- Identify the key stakeholder and make a collaboration in way to support the change of constitution.
- The policy and act that will improve responses and the support to fulfill the needs of victims.