FHUI Undergraduate Program educates and trains students to become Bachelor of Laws graduates (SH) with the following qualifications:
- Extensive comprehension of law and legal system of Indonesia;
- Basic skills and scientific knowledge to develop laws and jurisprudence;
- Sensitivity to justice and social issues;
- Ability to identify and analyze legal issues;
- Ability to apply law and legislation into real problems to resolve legal issues.
For Undergraduate Program, FHUI offers only one study program, namely Legal Studies Study Program. However, students can focus their interests to concentrate on specific areas of law through selections of relevant course subjects.
Students may choose from among a variety of courses offered by the Faculty. The courses are developed and delivered by faculty members who are consolidated in several concentrations such as civil law, criminal law, constitutional law and administrative law, international law, as well as the study of law, society and development.
To graduate the Undergraduate Program as Bachelor or Laws, a student is required to collect at least 144 credits, including thesis, which can be completed in 8 semesters to a maximum of 12 semesters.
Bachelor of Laws graduates from FHUI, after obtaining further education or additional training as required, may serve their functions as judges, prosecutors, lawyers, notaries, legal departments in corporations, diplomats and so on.